Breeders Cup Odds 2014
With 15 fantastic races over two days making up the Breeders Cup the betting for each race is itself a major event, the quality of each field is beyond question meaning that there is great value for punters to enjoy this year. There is a good mix of North American horses as well as the cream of the crop coming across the Atlantic from Europe, it is always hard for bookmakers to price these horses against each other meaning that punters can look to get the upper hand.
Perhaps the biggest betting race of the two days is the Breeders Cup Classic, it is the final race on the schedule and with $5million on the line we always have the highest quality field possible lining up. The ante-post markets are currently live as we head towards the big event at Santa Anita and there is plenty of value on offer at this stage for punters to enjoy.
Breeders Cup Race Odds 2014 - Day 1 Markets
- Breeders Cup Marathon
- Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf
- Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Breeders Cup Dirt Mile
- Breeders Cup Ladies Classic
Breeders Cup Odds 2014 - Day 2 Markets
Feature 1 - Get Up To $200 Free
Twinspires are offering all new users of their site a bonus of up to $200 after creating a new account and placing your first bet. Follow these simple intructions:
- Open a new betting account
- Deposit and place your first bet
- Get up to $200 free!
- The offer is available for all your Breeders Cup bets
Feature 2 - US Licenced & Regulated
Twinspires are fully licenced in the US and are legally regulated in order to take online horse racing bets from American customers.
Breeders Cup Day 1 2014
- 9:25 - Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf
- 10:05 - Breeders Cup Dirt Mile
- 10:50 - BC Juvenile Fillies Turf
- 11:35 - Breeders Cup Distaff Ladies Classic
Breeders Cup Day 2 2014
- Shock results shake up the Cheltenham markets
- Expect Native River To Pour On The Pressure In Towton Novices Chase Betting
- Irish Gold Cup Odds Riches The One To Beat At Leopardstown
- Smad cements Place in Gold Cup picture after sparkling Cheltenham win
- Only Fools Would Ignore Who Dares Wins In Finesse Juvenile Hurdle Market
- Djakadam a hot favourite for BetBright Trial Chase at Cheltenham
- Thistle Should Crack Decent Cleeve Hurdle Field At Cheltenham
- Gullinbursti tipped to cause Sky Bet Chase shock at Doncaster