Breeders Cup Results 2013
The Breeders Cup in 2013 will be at the world famous Santa Anita Racecourse in California and we will have all the results from each race right here just as soon as they happen. There were some classic results at Churchill Downs last year including wins for the likes of St Nicholas Abbey and Drosselmeyer who are likely to be back again in 2013 and looking for a repeat back at a different track.
There are six races on the opening night with a further eight on Saturday night ending with the big Breeders Cup Classic. It is sure to be a memorable two days of racing and punters will be able to follow each of their bets right here throughout the 2013 Breeders Cup.
Breeders Cup Results 2013 - Day 1
All the results from the 2013 Breeders Cup Meeting will be throughout the weekend.
Past Breeders Cup Results
Feature 1 - Get Up To $200 Free
Twinspires are offering all new users of their site a bonus of up to $200 after creating a new account and placing your first bet. Follow these simple intructions:
- Open a new betting account
- Deposit and place your first bet
- Get up to $200 free!
- The offer is available for all your Breeders Cup bets
Feature 2 - US Licenced & Regulated
Twinspires are fully licenced in the US and are legally regulated in order to take online horse racing bets from American customers.
Breeders Cup Day 1 2014
- 9:25 - Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf
- 10:05 - Breeders Cup Dirt Mile
- 10:50 - BC Juvenile Fillies Turf
- 11:35 - Breeders Cup Distaff Ladies Classic
Breeders Cup Day 2 2014
- AP McCoy can round off Scoop 6 with Box Office ride at Sandown
- Le Reve heads betting for wide open bet365 Gold Cup at Sandown
- AP McCoy aims for Sandown Park Celebration on board Mr Mole
- Cape Clear Island Looks The Bet In Tight Bet365 Classic Trial Market
- Shifting can Power to bet365 Mile success for Hannon
- Cannock Chase tipped to sparkle in Gordon Richards Stakes at Sandown
- AP McCoy Top 10 Moments We look at some of his career highs
- Quality action from Newbury and Ayr feature in tough Scoop 6 test